Sunday, January 30, 2011

So, I made a blog.

Hello internet,

I have been toying with the idea of creating a blog for a while now. Mainly as an outlet for me to voice my ideas/opinions on various matters, share things that I think are cool and interesting, and as a way to keep me occupied in fits of boredom or procrastination (which is what prompted me to create the blog this evening).

I intend this blog to be about anything and everything I feel like writing about. So if you're expecting a general theme for the blog, the theme is that there is no theme, except for stuff I want to write about, which, in itself, is kind of a theme, I guess.

I'm not sure how active I will be with the blog, but I am bored often and I procrastinate quite a bit so expect a modest flow of new entries. Of course, this is presuming that someone will actually be reading what I write on here. I guess I'll read them, so there's one person.

I want this post specifically to be more of an introductory piece, and I promise all my entries won't be this boring and uninteresting. I'll probably update in a couple days with something fun (I'm thinking zombie-related) but for now I leave you with a song I came upon earlier today and I haven't been able to go more than a few hours without playing it since. The song is called "Strobe" by deadmau5, off his 2009 album "For Lack Of A Better Name". Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I like this!! And I'm going to read it. And I'm gonna follow you :D

    ReplyDelete