Tuesday, September 27, 2011

tumbl'n once again.

You probably didn't notice, but I haven't really been posting that many blogs on here recently. This is mainly because with my busy schedule since the onset of the new school year I haven't had the time to write full-length entries. However, I still find the need to share my thoughts with the internet and in order to do this (in smaller bursts, but not completely constrained by 140 characters) I have created a new tumblr account:

http://getxcited.tumblr.com/

So check out the new blog, bookmark it or follow or whatever you please. It will be my main blogging-source for the time being. Maybe I'll get back to blogging on blogspot in December or April when I have some time to write out longer posts, but until then I'll be tweetin' and tumbl'n.

No comments:

Post a Comment